Follow Us @jadephotographs

January 8, 2012

Run the Extra Mile

Today was an interesting day for me. It started out with breakfast and reading the class for Relief Society today. It was from the Teachings of the Presidents: George Albert Smith; Living what we Believe. 
It was really, really beautiful.
"Our religion must find expression in our everyday lives."
"Worship in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is a devoted life, a desire to be worthy of him in whose image we have been created and who has given us all … that is worth while—the gospel of Jesus Christ."

The most important thing is that we live our lives so as to be able to be called Saints in His gospel. 
 

I am grateful for Prophets who have taught us to follow the example of Jesus Christ and who remind us who we are, where we came from, and where we are going.

I am also really grateful for friends who are there when I need them most. Thanks to Pacer for rescuing me from the side of the road. And thank you Jovanni for being my dear friend. 

No comments: