Follow Us @jadephotographs

May 16, 2012

and the story goes…

In the beginning:
And it came to pass:
Once upon a time:
However you want to start the story, I have been asked by several to tell the story of how we met & fell in love. So here it goes…
I felt very strongly about making a move to the Spanish congregation at church and decided to make the move over. I noticed Pacer right away cause he was the only other white person in the Spanish Branch, but I wasn't looking for a relationship so I didn't pay him much attention. Sometime in December we met officially and my parents saw him for the first time at Christmas when he and his mother wore really horrible christmas sweaters to church. My mom said that if he can wear such a ridiculous thing to church that he would be a perfect fit in our family. (before he and I were he and I)
We ran into each other at Walmart on New Year's and I reminded him of the New Years dance at the Branch. So we really started talking on New Years day at the dance. 
January 2nd, 2012 he asked me out on facebook… hehe it was so cute I was super excited cause I hadn't been on a "date" in 5 years. It was a big deal. So he asked me to go swimming with him and then to do dinner. Now I haven't been in a swimsuit in ages so I was terrified. I had to go and shave. We got to the pool and it was closed (darn!!!) So I hadn't done my make up or anything. We went on to eat dinner at Antonio's Italian restaurant. The food was yummy and we chatted for a long time. We both had decided that we were only interested in having a friendship and nothing more. We hung out probably every weekend, chatted on the phone, facebook and texted nearly everyday. 
Depoe Bay adventure


buying a hat

playing with Olivia

I think it was inevitable…
So the falling in love part happened quickly we had been forming a really good friendship and we were friends well before he kissed me…







Photo credit Keely K. Studios

Photo credit Keely K. Studios

Photo credit Keely K. Studios

Photo credit Keely K. Studios

Photo credit Keely K. Studios

Photo credit Keely K. Studios


I had to go to the Spanish Branch to meet my white boy!
















No comments: