Follow Us @jadephotographs

September 20, 2012

Luckiest woman on the planet

I feel like the luckiest person ever!

I get to be the primary president and I love love my calling. I love being able to be creative and teach children. It really truly is a gift and a talent that I have in working with the fun sized people. I love and adore them so much. They are so Christlike and innocent. Here are a few things I have done with the Primary so far. 

Help keep the reverence

I saw the idea on Pinterest. But my sister Halley is also a Primary President, and she uses it for keeping the reverence. It works really well. After we fill up the gumball machine they will get a chews the right party.
 Bubble gum Ben
He helps to get the kids to sing louder. His bubble(balloon) gets bigger as the kids sing better. It's really fun. The kids love it.

 

No comments: