Follow Us @jadephotographs

June 18, 2013

Arggg: It's a tumor

My Newest Accessory


 Yea its a patch, not a permanent patch though. It's just til I have surgery. I had an MRI over a week ago, where they found a tumor in my sinuses right behind my eye. So it's pushing against my eye, causing pain and discomfort. It is especially sensitive to light, hence the patch. So I have been spending my summer inside a dimly light house. Super fun! Luckily I have an appointment next week to set a date for surgery. Woohoo. I am gonna get my eye back! 

I have a million and one projects that I have to do involving the use of my eye. Difficult to take photographs without the use of my right eye. So hopefully soon I will be as good as new. 

But for the time being if you see me with the patch feel free to give me a good ARGGG!







No comments: