Follow Us @jadephotographs

July 18, 2013

6 am Balloons

I woke up at 6 am for this…

It was worth waking early for this beautiful display of color, especially as we also watched the sun rise over the Wasatch Mountains. After a really late night of fireworks we all rose early to watch 28 balloons fill with air and float gracefully and without effort up into the morning sky. I have been to hot air balloon lifts before but this was so amazing to actually be able to walk amongst the balloons and help lift em up. It was fun. The girls had fun after they woke up. Afterwards we went to the bakery for donuts which I didnt take any pictures of. 

























































I found the following three photographs on my phone. Guess Maren was having fun




 

No comments: