Follow Us @jadephotographs

June 10, 2012

the best day with my mom

The big day is coming soon…

Mom and I spent last week finding the perfect dress. The week started out really rocky. I was feeling very stay puff marshmallow like on my first dress search day. I tried on all the wrong dresses. 
Tuesday morning we headed out to David's Bridal, I was not excited about it at all. I didn't want a repeat of the prior day. 
The gals at David's were so nice. They took my measurements and went straight to work finding dresses for me. My consultant Jennifer, helped me find 3 dresses to try on. 
The first was really adorable it was just a bit too small and they would have had to call around and find the right size. 
The second fit nearly perfect. SOLD! After coming into the main room were mom was I was in love. I didn't even need to try anything else on. I knew it was the dress for me. It was sooo perfect.
It swishes! nuf said!!!!
 

wedding dress shopping…


ribbons for wedding

flowers for planting
my wedding dress

the wedding shoes

No comments: