Follow Us @jadephotographs

November 29, 2012

No Excuses…here comes the Holidays

I have been a bad, bad blogger. Blogging is one of my most favorite things to do, and I have been a flake. Life has been crazy. I have like a gazzillion posts to do. I have a file on my desktop that says things to blog about, and its getting fuller by the minute. 
So here we go… I am going to start with my favorite time of the year; Thanksgiving & Christmas. When I was on my mission in El Salvador people would ask me what I miss most about the States. I would say the mall at Christmas time. It sounds, smells and looks like Christmas. But really the most important thing about the holidays is being with family and remembering the birth of the Savior of the World. 
I am grateful to be able to spend this holiday season with my new husband. We have made the most of our time together. 

We had Thanksgiving dinner with my family, we were in charge of desserts (that post comes later). The meal was so wonderful but really is was all about sitting around and chatting with family (actually it went like this… everyone had their digital devices and were sprawled out all over the living room.)








 

No comments: