Unfortunately Pacer never got the next clue. So I had to help him. But he also figured out by the gifts where to go next. So he met a lovely bouquet of balloons and pie at the pool.
We ate our Sandwich Express and then swam for an hour or so.
We had a wonderful afternoon together. We had a family dinner on Sunday. I made a really yummy lasagna. Sorry no pics. I also made a really delicious oreo cookie dessert. Pacer finished it off before I could get a pic. But it was so good.
Oreo Cookie Dessert
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 package Oreo cookies, divided,crushed (save 3/4 C.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2-1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- pour crushed cookies in 9x13 glass dish.
- melt butter, pour over cookies.
- mix 1/2 of the cool whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar, spread on top.
- mix pudding with milk and eagle brand, beat until thick, spread on top.
- spread on other 8 oz.
- cool whip.
- sprinkle with left over cookies.
- refrigerate over night