Follow Us @jadephotographs

January 3, 2014

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

A big giant F

I love to blog, but I have proven to be not very good at it. 2013 proved to be a very busy year. With my calling as Primary President, my day care and converting into a preschool, my photography and graphic design business, and then lets take a look at all my hobbies… teaching myself to crochet, baking, arts and crafts, sewing, and of course lets not forget candy crush!
I just wish there were more hours in the day. I love my life, my family and especially my husby and our little furry family. 

Ok so the photo is improtu, we are in our jammies and forcing the animals to hang out on the bed all together. 

We have so many things planned for this year. So keep an eye on the blog. 2014 is gonna be a good year. I can just feel it. 

 

No comments: