Follow Us @jadephotographs

February 1, 2015

ISO: a girl who wants to be my friend

 Oh Where oh where has my little lamb gone?

Girls need girlfriends!
I love my husby so very much. He is my best friend, he will always be my favorite husby! But talking to him about hot flashes, sore breasts and fingernail colors is liking having a conversation with a 2 year old. Girls need girls to talk to. 
I am surrounded by people I love and appreciate, I walk around as if in a fog, doing the mundane daily tasks. 
I do my callings, I work on preschool and day care stuff, I plan activities, dinners, FHE. I clean the house, do the laundry, avoid the dishes *I'm very good at the one!*
What I really would love is to steal away with a girlfriend one afternoon and hit up a restuarant on third street I've never been to and sit and giggle and be girls. Maybe try on clothes at a clothing store, defintely try on shoes and jewelry. 

So I guess this is my very sad and meager attempt to find a friend. WOW I sound really pathetic. 

*****Disregard this entire Blog post,& continue with whatever you were doing before. Indeed this is 5 minutes you'll never get back. 
Sorry! 

No comments: