Follow Us @jadephotographs

July 7, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Better late then never right??
We have the greatest most funnest neighborhood. We have our annual cul-du-sac brunch in the middle of the cul-du-sac. Not only did we have a blast *literally* we also attracted quite a few yard salers…that mistook our festive holiday decorations for a spectacular yard sale. 
We had a splendid time. Belgium waffles with buttery syrup & marion berry syrup. YUM! Homemade, fresh out of the oven blueberry muffins *psst I made those* Deliciously mouthwatering, couldn't stop poppin' in my mouth sausages *thanks Andrew Family* a beautifully patriotic almost too beautiful to eat fruit bowl *thanks Laura & Murray* Cheesy potatoes with bacon and onions HELLO be still my heart…could it be all my favorites in one pot? *thanks Mike and Renae* and grilled potatoes mmm mmm mmm *thanks to Suzi & family. {I'm sorry can't remember all the names}*
We had such a fun time.  
Stay tuned for our progressive dinner…
the party started with an invitation *my design*
We will not discuss any misspellings or left out letters…I have a reputation to uphold you know.





































 So my dad in true to dad form…had to pull out the water bottle rocket launcher. *which debuted in last years brunch*







Hope you all had as much fun as we did. 
Til next year!

No comments: