October 23, 2011

Autumn is the most wonderful time of the year

at Sunday, October 23, 2011
I love everything about the fall.
I have already done a pre-fall post. But now it is fully upon us. 
On Saturday I took Grandma up to a Gluten Free convention. It was quite interesting. Plenty of yummy samples. 
Turns out my body is soooooo not happy with the whole gluten free idea. I spent all day today in bed recovering from oding (over doing it) on gluten free products. 
But afterwards I went down to Third St. in McMinnville and just wandered around photography. The sun was shining just right on all the trees creating colors that were amazing and florescent. It was so intense. I encountered several other photographers out doing just the very same thing as I was.
I LOVE FALL!!!


































1 comments:

Anna on October 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM said...

I feel so jipped (gipped? spelling?) We have no fabulous fall eye candy here. Half the trees are still green and the other half are golden, which is pretty, but it is prettier if it is also right next to a flaming red tree, which we don't have. love your photos.

 

Adventures in Married Life Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei