Follow Us @jadephotographs

November 22, 2017

I am grateful for toilet paper...


I could start every sentence with I AM GRATEFUL. I am so grateful everyday for so many things I have been blessed with. 

I could make a big long list and bore everyone. I can't even begin to chose the one thing I am most grateful for, because there are so many things. I am grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who sent his only Son to suffer and die for me. I am grateful for my parents who love me no matter what. I am grateful for siblings who are so supportive and pretty funny too. I am grateful for the man of my dreams, who stands by me in everything. I am grateful for friends who I can count on. I am grateful for my FAITH. 

As we ponder those things that we are most grateful for let us remember who gave us everything. Let us give Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ the most gratitude of all. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all my family & friends!

No comments: