Follow Us @jadephotographs

November 23, 2017

NO One understands what I am going thru

How many times do we find ourselves saying those very words?
NO one understand what I am going thru.

I know I have said it a gazillion times. Probably a dozen times yesterday. But then I go to Winco and I observe a world full of people shopping for whatever it is they need. I don't know if the women with four small children is buying bread because the cupboards are bare.  I don't know if the little old man is buying a tv dinner because he lost his wife to cancer. I don't know if the teenager buying soda is being bullied at school. We all live on the same planet, we all face challenges, we all get sick, suffer pain, deal with loss, have failures, and sin. We all have the same Savior. He has felt every bit of those things. He understands what we are going thru, more than anyone else. We can turn to Him for comfort and peace. 
We can also turn to our loved ones to help us thru tough times. We all need to support and help one another. 
I am grateful for my Savior cause he has taken my sins and my pains...I just need to repay Him by being obedient.  


"There is no physical pain, no spiritual wound, no anguish of soul or heartache, no infirmity or weakness you or I ever confront in mortality that the Savior did not experience first. In a moment of weakness we may cry out, 'No one knows what it is like. No one understands.' But the Son of God perfectly knows and understands, for He has felt and borne our individual burdens. And because of His infinite and eternal sacrifice.

( Alma 34:14: And behold, this is the whole meaning of the law every whit pointing to that great and last sacrifice and that great and last sacrifice will be the Son of God, yea, infinite and eternal.)

He has perfect empathy and can extend to us His arm of mercy He can reach out, touch, succor, heal, and strengthen us."

("Bear up Their Burdens with Ease," Ensign, May 2014)



No comments: