Follow Us @jadephotographs

November 30, 2017

Young Women in Excellence

Faith  is HOPE
Divine Nature is CHARITY
Individual Worth is REMEMBER
Knowledge is SEEK
Choice & Accountability is CHOOSE
Good Works is SHINE
Integrity is COURAGE
Virtue is WORTHY


Our most important responsibility as leaders and parents is to help our Young Women grow SPIRITUALLY & COME UNTO CHRIST

When I was in Young Women's Sarah Clement & I were the first two YW to receive our medallions it was a really big deal. We were so lucky to have such amazing leaders. Like Carol Dulany, Colleen Howell, Peg Presba, and of course my mother. And of course those who have passed on Karen Montgomery, & Vicki Moreno. And so many more... I am grateful for their teachings and their examples to me. I love each one of them for helping me achieve my goals. 

I am so excited to be working on my Personal Progress once again, but now as an adult. It is such a different experience. I mean I don't have the teenage drama, or the high school thing to do.   I can really focus on the Savior in my life and really get to know Him. 
I am grateful for this program that our Young Women have to participate in. It really does shape us for the future women we will become. 

















No comments: